Applicants who have accepted places will be emailed with a booking slot timetable prior to Thursday 25th August (when students receive GCSE results).
During this booked session students will be able to finalise enrolment and start the induction process.
At the meeting you will need to bring :
– Summary of your exam results and grades.
– ID – Passport, Birth certificate and residency.
– Photograph (or taken on the day)
– £10 cash (non-refundable) – for ID badge and lanyard
– Personal contact details and 2 x Parent contact details.
Updates to this site are in progress and further details will be available soon